Friday 10 August 2012

One.....

I received a letter this morning reminding me that I shall be receiving my A Level results on Thursday (16th August) but what my college failed to tell me before I had finished was that our results will be posted up online, this I was not happy about! I mean, I'd much prefer going into college and finding our my fate and I'll have friends around me who I could celebrate or grieve with if I did bad, but at home, on a Thursday, no-one is even home, so if I do do (haha just said do-do) horribly wrong, I'll be alonsome... .... I don't even have a cat to cry on and absorb my failure-fied tears, madness I tell you! Anyhow, with this daunting reminder, I started to think about my last (and final) photography project and was like "Hey, I didn't blog about those photos" and that's what ima be doing now. Sit back grab some popcorn (Tesco do amazing popcorn for £1, they really do taste like the cinema badboys) and ermm, enjoy?... oh and there are quite a few photo so I'll be doing a different blog post to each different one, as that would make the post a hell of a lot shorter... so I shall now show you a selection BOOM!
Kinda Rushed my photo shopping there as this was my last one to edit before time was up in the exam hehe.


So yasss, that's the first lots... and I should probably explain what the theme was. For our exam, we get given a list of words or subjects and we have to use that one word we selected and develop something with it, so mine was 'Shade' and I dug deep in the word and figured on doing something on hidden identity and secrets and BAM, got these. These were probably one of my favourites from the whole project and my teachers aswell as she wasn't expecting it haha, But yus, this is all To Be Continued... within the next few days 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment