Saturday 22 December 2012

Falalalalaa lala la laaa

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go... my neighbours have actually gone all out this year, there's a brightly lit reindeer (not a real one of course) chilling with Santa on their front lawn which has been buried in lights, quite pretty but...  I'd hate to see their electricity bill.
In the spirit of things, I've decided to do the Christmas Tag. I Initially wanted to film this with my friend, whilst we rock hideous knitted Christmas jumpers and Santa hats, as I thought it'd be nice to do a video, a nice change, but when we got prepared on doing so, we found out my camera had malfunctioned and been meddled with, in other words, it's broken, oh dear. Oh, side note.. I'd like to apologise for my lacking in posts and how not exciting they are at the moment, they shall get better within the New Year, I've just been incredibly busy recently to do the posts I've been planning on doing, but yes, here goes :) 

What's Your Favourite Holiday Movies? 
Oh there's too many, Elf, Home Alone 1 and 2, A Christmas Carol, I do love me an old fashioned film or 2, Love Actually, there's many more

What Are Your Favourite Christmas Colours? 
Red, the red lippy always comes out to play around this time of year and glitter, that's not a colour but I love sparkly things around this time of year

Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas? 
Dress up, I just like having the excuse on doing so, even if we're not doing anything that big during the day, and everyone is lounging around in their jammies, I will be the one troddoling around in a floor length gown.

Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?  Christmas morning


Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House? 
No, but I really want to, however, I'm not a fan of Gingerbread, so that might be a slight issue

What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break? 
Drink a lot of Hot Chocolate, shopping, parties, It's that time of the year when everyone is home from uni/school so we all just hang out and catch up, but when reaching a certain age, New Years becomes the most exciting time in December 

Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat? 
ROASTED POTATOES and parsnips! I'm making Christmas dinner this year ... my thoughts go out to my family who has to eat the food (not the greatest cook)

Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I have actually, when I went over to Germany for Christmas with the Grandparents a few years back. Christmas is so beautiful over there. I remember when I went to a German Market and got one of those gingerbread heart things with words written on them (forgot the name) and I tried to eat one, only to find out this one was made of sand, not gingerbread... it wasn't nice.

Where do you usually spend your Holidays?
HOME 

Favourite Christmas Song? 
This bad boy and the whole Michael Buble Album, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the wa-ay. Don't know about you, but I really don't like the Mariah Carey Christmas song... (Scrooge)


Is your Christmas tree real or fake? 
It's fake this year, due to my little sister, she's already pulling and breaking the decorating from the tree, imagine having a real one?

What would be your dream place to visit for the Holiday Season?
New York, in all the films it looks lovely there around this time of year 

What made you realise the truth about Santa?
What do you mean the truth about Santa?

Merry Christmas !



4 comments:

  1. Check out the international competition in my blog :)
    http://gagcloud.blogspot.com/2012/12/competition-my-new-years-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a Merry Christmas!!!
    …………(¯`O´¯)
    …………*./ | \ .*
    …………..*♫*.
    ………, • '*♥* ' • ,
    ……. '*• ♫♫♫•*'
    ….. ' *, • '♫ ' • ,* '
    ….' * • ♫*♥*♫• * '
    … * , • Feliz' • , * '
    …* ' •♫♫*♥*♫♫ • ' * '
    ' ' • . Navidad . • ' ' '
    ' ' • ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫• * ' '
    …………..x♥x
    …………….♥ Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete