Monday 13 February 2012

Urban Outfitters

As many people would know, before Topshop, Urban Outfitters is like my all time favourite shop, i bloody love the shop and the amazingly beautiful clothing - ahh so jizzaful <3 
And as there's a sale going on there now, which is good as it means its cheap enough to actually buy something, or more than one thing, Yeahyaah! Being a student with no job sucks sometimes. So I got this beauty.... it was reduced from £48 to £25, BARGAIN!

IT'S A PLAYSUIT!


 There's 2 little gold buttons with anchor detailing on each of the shoulders and ruffles come down at the top. I really do love the design, it so cute. 
One thing that annoys me about playsuits is the effortness of going to the loo, it's a chore, so a tip....avoid the liquid substances ;) 

Toodle-loo old chums 
                                      
                                     xoxo


                                      ps. sorry about the quality of thee olde photos, i had to use my phone, seen as i'm too lazy to charge my camera


                       


1 comment:

  1. so cute!


    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete