Wednesday 14 November 2012

To New Beginnings....

Oh HEY guys!
It has been quite a while since I last blogged, I had myself quite a frustrating and stressful few months which just made me feel like neglecting my blog, I lost my mojo as they say, but I am back and ready to write!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
You might notice a few changes...I have me a new name, wo-oah! 'The Diary Of a Petite Girl', Seen as I'm a 5 foot girl (pathetic) - could push myself for 5"1 or 4 depending on the shoes I wear *singger snigger* living in Laaandan, I thought I might reach out to my fellow littlens as shopping and finding something to wear can be a big pain in the buttocks sometimes, especially when you have a size 4-6 frame as well as having to rely on petite sections and needles and threads. Sucks finding a really cute coat and when you wear it "WOAH, Aya is getting eaten by a coat guys" not fun! ...or meeting a really tall guy and you practically look like a 12 year old child next to them, amusing .. yes... but again not fun. Anyhow enough about my height, being short isn't all that bad, I've lived with it all my life and I know how some of you ladies are feeling but I can't help being at envy with you tall ladies either. The layout and design etc etc etc etc etc ETC!!! is also changing, I apologise for all these changes I'm forcing upon you guys, but you'll live ;)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
Anyhooow, the last time I blogged, I was stuck, I had no idea what I wanted to do in life, I cancelled my university application - which at first I thought was stupid of me after going to some of my friends freshers and invading their uni lives (don't judge, I'm unemployed, single and bored right now) - I got my Alevel's, finished college and before I knew it, everyone close to me started to leave, heading off to university, starting a new chapter in their lives, far away from London only seeing them every other weekend and I was left, trying to figure things out, trying to 'find myself' as someone called it, but I'm happy as a few weeks ago, I figured it out, I found out what my real passion is and found the perfect course I want to do in university. I wasn't this excited about university like I am now, last year which is a gooden! Now I'm just sitting back, awaiting my ex-tutor to send me my reference so I can send my application off and hope I get into the university of my choice, and if Kids in Glass houses played for their freshers this year, I wonder what greatness are playing next year...I HAVE BIG EXPECTATIONS GUYS! Ooooh! what if they get the Kooks to play or Bastille or Modestep or this cute little boyband called 'The Vamps' that I found, I don't care if they're younger than me, I WANT THEM ALL, such gorgeous boys, don't worry, they are 17-18 so my thoughts of them are not a cause of concern.
I'm glad I didn't just go to university doing 'Fashion Journalism' though, I mean, eventhough I am interested in Fashion Journalism, I'd love to be able to do more than just journalism, I don't want to limit myself.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
A Gap Year feels rather good though, as it's giving me a break from education, I mean I have been in the cycle of school since I was 5, also, It got me to learn about myself more and discover new things that I like and enjoy, I enjoy cooking and baking now, Who ever saw that coming! Now I'm just in search of a job, bloody ridiculous as well, most employers exclaim that I don't have enough experience, I'm sorry, how am I to gain any experience if you don't bloody employ me, one thing that's irritating with employers now a days!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
Anywaaaay, I don't know what to write anymore, I'm out of words guys, speechless, this is like the time when a guy I met one drunken night (when I crashed a freshers party, hardcore!), he somehow out witted me and left me speechless for a while, he also stole my tie..... don't think I didn't see you wearing that tie on you Facebook profile picture the other day, you bastard.... such a good tie, it wasn't even mine.... and on that note...
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee 
XOXO

ps. apologies for the long, word bombarded post, It's unusual for me, but I thought It was time I blogged after a while, but I have blog posts planned and now I have more time in my hands and since I am not liking the ridiculous prices tfl are making me pay for travel, I'll stay home until someone SOMEONE (PLEASE) employs me,  I can do better blog posts! YAY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment